Scientific Advisory Board
Hatteras has an outstanding scientific advisory board chaired by Herb Boyer, the founder of Genentech, and composed of leading scientists in their respective fields:
- Herb Boyer, PhD, Director at Genentech, Chairman of the SAB
- Martin Murphy, DMedSC, PhD, FASCO, Founding Chairman and CFO, AlphaMed Consulting, Inc.
- Nancy Thornberry, CEO, Kallyope
- Richard Flavell, PhD, D.Sc., FRS, Sterling Professor of Immunobiology at Yale University School of Medicine, Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- John Lepore, SVP, R&D Pipeline, GSK
- Fred “Rusty” Gage, PhD, Professor in the Laboratory of Genetics, Vi and John Adler Chair in Age-Related Neurodegenerative Diseases, Salk Institute
- Nancy Hutson, PhD, Endo International, plc
- Arnold Levine, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Institute for Advanced Studies, Princeton, NJ
- Joe Cook Jr., Principal, Mountain Group Partners
- Adrian Howd, CIO, Malin Corporation plc
- Joseph DeSimone, PhD, Chancellor’s Eminent Professor of Chemistry-UNC, William R. Kenan, Jr. Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering-NCSU, CEO/Co-founder of Carbon3D
- James Powell, MD, Founded Biomedical Reference Laboratories, now known as Laboratory Corporation of America
- Charles A. Sanders, MD, Former Chairman & CEO, Glaxo Inc.